2014年6月12日星期四

How do I Remove Microsoft Office 2003 Completely?


I have been using Microsoft office 2003 for a long time. But with the development of the internet, the version of update is changed rapidly. Now I would like to uninstall Microsoft office 2003 and upgrade to 2007. In this case, I have to remove office 2003 completely from my PC. I can’t find the uninstall program in my PC, what should I do? Fortunately, one of my friends told me that there is a perfect uninstaller which is fairly reliable and thorough to remove a program. So I download the tool instantly and finally uninstall office 2003 successfully.

 

If you do it on the control panel remove something, it doesn’t allow all office 2003 updates to be removed.

 

Now I intend to share the uninstallation experience with you. The steps are as follows:

 

To begin with, you are supposed to download perfect uninstall.

 

Then start to run I t, you are required to find office 2003. If you don’t find it, you can drag with your mouse which is in the windows.

 

 There will be a block of uninstall at the right bottom. Then click “uninstall”, after that, click “next” and elect all the junk files you don’t need.

 

Being follow the steps only and you can remove it completely.

 

Finally, in order to confirm if you uninstall fully, you’d better restart your PC in order to confirm if you are fully uninstall.

没有评论:

发表评论